Fishing for a great-tasting dinner? This Mediterranean-Style salmon really brings home the taste. It's bursting with flavor and takes no time at all to prepare.
2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
1. Mix feta, pepper, oregano, 1 tbsp. olive oil and olives.
2. Sear salmon in 2 tbsp. olive oil and finish in 350-degree oven for approximately 10 minutes, or until medium-well..
3. Remove salmon from oven and cover with topping mixture.
4. Place under broiler until just browned.
5. Plate salmon on a bed of wild rice and garnish with tomatoes.