Thursday, May 23, 2013
Time to get liquored up! Here you have a simple butter, lemon and Irish cream mixture drizzled over bananas. Talk about a dessert with plenty of appeal.
At a glance
- 6 whole bananas
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Irish cream liqueur
- Peel bananas and slice in half lengthwise. Carefully place banana halves in a butter-greased baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix melted butter and liqueur together and drizzle over bananas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.