Saturday, May 25, 2013
You'll get your fill of Mexican with this super-sized meal that's loaded with every topping imaginable. It's a feast with all of the fixings.
At a glance
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 16 oz. jar salsa
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup minute rice
- 1 16 oz. can refried beans, warmed
- 6 flour tortillas, 10-inch, warmed
- Mexican style shredded cheese, to taste
- Shredded lettuce, to taste
- Chopped tomato, to taste
- Slice black olives, to taste
- Sour Cream, optional
- Using a large skillet cook the beef until no longer pink, drain and add the salsa, bell pepper and bring to a boil. Stir in the rice, cover and cook 5 minutes. Divide the warmed beans between each tortilla spreading down the center. Top the beans with the meat mixture then cheese, lettuce, olives and tomato. Fold the top and bottom about 1-inch over the filling then fold over the sides to enclose the filling. Serve with a spoonful of sour cream on the side.