Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Fresh Snack Mix
Put aside the potato chips. This classic snack mix is sure to satisfy your hankering for something salty. To add even more flavor, toss in a cup of cashews or honey-roasted nuts.
At a glance
- 4 cups oven toasted corn cereal squares
- 2 cans (1 1/2 oz. each) potato sticks
- 1 cup peanuts, honey roasted
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- Place cereal, potato sticks and nuts in 3 qt. microwave safe bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture. Toss well to coat evenly. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 6 minutes, stirring well every 2 minutes. Transfer to paper towels and cool completely.
Also From Around The Web