Monday, May 20, 2013
Dijon Egg Salad
Egg dressing is certainly versatile, working both on a sandwich or on a salad. You'd be hardboiled to find a better dressing on your salad!
At a glance
- 6 hardboiled eggs, grated fine or sieved
- 1/3 cup minced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. minced scallions
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 tbsp. prepared Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper, freshly ground
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes.
- Leftovers can be kept for up to a couple of days.