Sunday, May 19, 2013
Don't forget about cauliflower. Try this concoction. You can even substitute zucchini for the cauliflower and customize it, as you like.
At a glance
- 2 cups of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 (9 oz.) packages frozen green beans
- 1 1/3 cup French-fried onions
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a 1-1/2 quart casserole mix soup, milk, and pepper. Stir in cauliflower, beans and 2/3 cup French fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through, stir. Top with remaining 2/3 cup of French-fried onions. Bake 5 minutes more or until the onions are golden.