Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Baked Sausage & Corn
This recipe will a-maize you! The Baked Sausage & corn dish is very easy to make and luscious to eat. Make it now!
At a glance
- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet; cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together sausage, eggs, corn, breadcrumbs and black pepper; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8x8 inch-baking dish. Sprinkle casserole with cracker crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Ready in 55 min
Also From Around The Web