Using Acne Cleansers To Control Your Acne
- Do not squeeze, pop or pick at the acne lesion. This can spread the inflammatory process and worsen the acne.
- Wash your face twice a day gently with mild soap or sulfur soap. Just pat your face dry and do not rub it with a towel.
- Avoid oil based products.
- Avoid acne irritants such as airborne grease from fast food restaurants, rubbing or friction from sporting equipment etc.
- Give anti-acne products time to clear up the lesions. This can mean several weeks or even months.
- Some acne products increase the skin's photosensitivity. When in the sun wear a hat and use sunscreen and avoid tanning booths while using these products.
Acne Cleansers have an important part in skin care. A good acne cleanser will remove make-up, oil build up, dirt and other debris from the skin's surface, preparing it for acne fighting treatments.
Before the acne treatment, the skin has to be washed properly. Avoid using bath soap on your skin for cleansing. There are many kinds of skin cleansers in the market and you can choose the mildest cleanser for your skin. They are all natural and medicated cleansers and are great in controlling acnes. Some of the natural daily cleansers are as shown.