Monday, January 26, 2015
Tomato & Salami Bagel
You say tomato... we say top it with salami and serve it on a bagel. This scrumptious sandwich is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
At a glance
- 4 bagels, halved horizontally and toasted lightly
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices of hard salami
- 2 medium tomatoes cut into 8 slices
- 2 tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Spread the bagel halves equally with cream cheese, top each half with a slice of salami and tomato; sprinkle the toppings evenly with the parsley and drizzle with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
Ready in 15 min