Saturday, May 18, 2013
Sweet Chicken Salad
What's short and sweet and tastes like chicken? The Sweet Chicken salad, of course. This healthy salad features red grapes and pineapple and is served with a crispy leaf salad.
- 3 cups chicken breast, chopped cooked
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- l/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- l 20-oz. can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- l/4 cup pecans, chopped
- l/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise type salad dressing
- l/4 tsp. salt
- Lettuce leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well. Add salad dressing and salt, stirring gently until well blended. Cover and chill. Serve on lettuce-lined plates and sprinkle with pepper.