Sunday, May 19, 2013
Super Morning Casserole
Say hello to a bright new day in super fashion. Milk, potatoes, eggs, cheese and ham… if it’s not enough add whatever other ingredients you like!
At a glance
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. cubed fully cooked ham
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over ham.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.