Grouper is the Cadillac of meaty white fish. It’s flavorful and moist and takes sauces well. You'll hardly feel like a fish out of water when you add this guy to the menu.
8 grouper medallions
1. Sear two seasoned grouper medallions in a hot sauté pan.
2. Remove to the side and place in a baking pan.
3. Place 1.5 ounces crab mix on top of one medallion and put other medallion on top.
4. Place in a preheated 350-degree oven for 5 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Fan 2 ounces asparagus on plate, top with 2 ounces risotto and grouper.
6. Garnish with vegetables, and finish with vinaigrette and beurre blanc.
Beurre blanc sounds like a hard sauce to make, but it's actually a simple butter and white wine sauce.