Friday, May 24, 2013
Spinach Tortilla For Ten
It's a wrap, a spinach wrap that is. A great substitute for the traditional filling sandwich, these spinach and ham pinwheels pack a great punch.
At a glance
- 3 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (4 oz.) cans green chiles chopped and drained
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 lb. lunchmeat ham, chopped
- Salt, pepper & garlic to taste
- 1 pkg. tortillas (10 count)
- Thaw and drain spinach. Soften cream cheese. Blend all ingredients together. Divide mixture evenly between the 10 tortillas and spread completely over each. Roll up tightly and chill at least 1 hour to set. Slice tortillas into 1-inch round pinwheels.