Saturday, May 25, 2013
Quick & Easy Egg Muffins
Don't have time to read this recipe? Well, then make the quick and easy egg muffin. This breakfast meal features many, many eggs and sausage.
At a glance
- 1/2 lb. breakfast pork sausage
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage in a skillet, drain and then in a bowl, beat the eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in sausage and cheese. Spoon by 1/3-cupfuls into greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.