Monday, January 26, 2015
Meatballs themselves are quite tasty, but when you top them with some onions you can't go wrong. This is anything but your average meatball sandwich.
At a glance
Ready in 50 min
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 (8 oz.) can of Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large can of tomato paste
- Sub rolls
- Parmesan cheese
- Mix ground beef, cheese, bread crumbs, adding salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Roll into balls.
- Meanwhile heat tomato paste in pot with 2 cans of water. Mix well adding garlic, pepper and salt to taste. When hot, add meatballs to pot of sauce, simmer about 30 minutes.
- Serve in hot sub rolls, sprinkling extra Parmesan cheese on top of sub.