Friday, May 24, 2013
Some like it hot, and those who do will fall head over heels for these enchilada wraps. Prepared with chicken and cheese, it's the ultimate evolution of the simple sandwich.
At a glance
- 16 oz. sour cream divided
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Colby and Monterey jack cheese divided
- 1 (16 oz.) jar salsa divided
- 10 flour tortillas, soft taco size
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- Mix 1-cup sour cream, chicken, 1-cup cheese and 1/4-cup salsa. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam-side down in 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with remaining salsa; cover. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining 1-cup sour cream. Sprinkle with chopped tomato.
Ready in 40 min