Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Easy Special Casserole
What could be better than easy and special? This casserole includes layers of sausage, eggs and cheese over dough for a rich meal to be enjoyed morning, noon or night.
At a glance
- 1 lb. sausage rolls
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
- Line bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Sprinkle with sausage and cheese. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended; pour over sausage.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.
Ready in 30 min