Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Delicious Halve Buns
These baked buns are a perfect appetizer and come complete with pepperoni, tomatoes, black olives, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and Italian dressing. It's like stromboli without the difficult preparation.
At a glance
- 24 slices sandwich pepperoni, cut into pieces
- 3 tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1/3 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 buns split
- Whisk Parmesan cheese into the dressing. Stir in pepperoni, tomatoes, and olives. Dividing mixture evenly, spoon onto bun halves. Sprinkle with evenly divided Mozzarella cheese. Place each grinder onto a piece of foil. Wrap foil up around sides of sandwiches, leaving tops uncovered. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put sandwiches on a cookie sheet. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted.
Ready in 25 min