Coffee & Chocolate Cheesecake
Coffee, Chocolate & Cheesecake... Three great flavors blended into one decadent dessert. This cake is so rich in flavor, one slice is sure to do the job in satisfying your sweet tooth.
At a glance
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Mix in 3 tbsp. whipping cream and the coffee-flavored liquor. Pour into an 8-inch glass pie pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate with remaining 4 tbsp. whipping cream.
- Drizzle chocolate in a spiral pattern over filling. Stir lightly with tip of table knife to achieve a marbling effect. Set the pie pan in a larger pan with water that comes halfway up side of pie pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees until firm in the center, about 55 minutes.
- Cool completely and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, overnight. Garnish with whipped cream piped around edges and shaved chocolate in center.
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH