Sunday, May 26, 2013
It's Thai time you give these gourmet wraps a go. Made with a peanutty soy sauce, the chicken wraps are to get you rolling along. They'll become a staple on your menu.
At a glance
- 2 tbsp. chunky peanut butter
- 1 tsp. lite soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 8 oz. grilled or baked chicken breast
- 2 flour tortillas or your favorite sandwich wrap
- 5 oz. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- Place the peanut butter, lite soy sauce, and water in a bowl. Whisk together until evenly combined. Set aside. Slice the cooked chicken breast into chunky slices and place half the amount of chicken on each tortilla. Divide the carrots and lettuce equally and place on top of the chicken in each tortilla. Drizzle the peanut sauce over the fillers. Then roll up the sandwich and wrap with Saran Wrap.