Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Cheesy Crabmeat Dip
This fondue-like deep is conveniently cooked in the oven.
At a glance
- 1 (6 oz.) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small baking dish, mix the crabmeat, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and garlic.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Ready in 55 min
Also From Around The Web