Tuesday, June 18, 2013
It is hard to keep this delicious dish on the sidelines. When you are looking for a satisfying side, don't miss out on this awesome barbecued asparagus. Stick a fork in this one -- you're done.
At a glance
- 1 1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Brush asparagus with olive oil. Grill asparagus until tender and beginning to brown, turning frequently, about 5 minutes. Transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a squeeze of lemon.
Ready in 20 minutes.
Also From Around The Web