Saturday, May 25, 2013
Baked Spaghetti with Tuna
There's something fishy going on... and it's this tempting tuna casserole that includes spaghetti, spinach and pimientos. It's as easy as they come.
At a glance
- 1 10 oz. pkg. spaghetti, cooked
- 2 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, cooked, drained
- 2 6 1/2 oz. cans tuna, drained
- 2 2 oz. jars diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tsp. minced onions
- 2 cups grated sharp cheese
- Combine spaghetti, spinach and remaining ingredients, reserving some cheese to sprinkle on top. Cook in covered casserole in 350-degree oven until cheese bubbles. May be prepared a day ahead.