Baked Cinnamon Rolls
If you've got a soft spot for cinnamon rolls, this is the recipe for you. These are so simple to make yet they're certain to satisfy your sweet tooth. Serve with coffee or tea in the morning or as an after-dinner dessert.
At a glance
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Let the piecrust sit out for 1/2 hour so they get soft enough to roll up without the crust cracking. Melt butter in the microwave for 20 seconds, and brush onto top of piecrusts.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle on top of the butter.
- Roll up crust dough jellyroll style, making into a long log. Crimp the edge of the piecrust so it holds together.
- Using a sharp knife cut dough into 3/4 inch pieces, and place cinnamon side down on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until a light golden brown. Take out of oven and let cool for a few minutes, then take off sheet, so they don't stick, and let cool.
Ready in 30 min
QUICK RECIPE SEARCH