Friday, May 24, 2013
Bacon & Grilled Cheeses Sandwich
When it comes to cheeses, you shouldn't have to settle for one. The more, the merrier. This bacon and cheese sandwich is a mouthwatering medley that's sure to satisfy.
At a glance
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 8 slices hearty white bread
- 8 slices American cheese
- 16 slices crisp, cooked bacon
- 8 slices Colby cheese
- Spread butter evenly on one side of each piece of bread. Distribute American cheese slices and bacon equally over 4 slices of bread on the side without butter. Place Colby cheese slices over the bacon, and top with the remaining slices of bread butter-side out.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches, in batches if necessary, for 2 to 3 minutes per side.