Saturday, May 18, 2013
Andy's Meatball Sub
They're not on top of spaghetti, but there mouthwatering meatballs make for a heck of a sandwich. You'll never settle for the sandwich shop version again.
At a glance
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. McCormick Italian Seasoning, divided
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 1 package McCormick Sloppy Joes Seasoning
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 4 (6-inch) submarine rolls
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Mix beef, garlic salt, 3/4 tsp. Italian seasoning and pepper. Shape into 16 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs; brown meatballs in large skillet for 10 minutes. Add seasoning, tomato paste, water, and remaining 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning and stir until smooth, and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place meatballs in rolls and spoon sauce over meatballs; top with cheese.
Ready in 30 min