Product Review: Vitamins
Vitamin D can help women by strengthening bones and helping to prevent osteoporosis. It may also lower the risk of colon cancer, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Like men, women should also take a multi-vitamin. One A Day Women's for around $20 is a well known brand. Centrum Ultra Women's Silver Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement is another popular brand, priced at about $20.
Vitamins for Children
Giving children vitamins doesn't have to be difficult with all of the yummy and flavorful supplements out there for them. Here are some favorites and the average retail price:
- Vitamin C - Yummi Bears Chewable Vitamin C for Kids ($12)
- Calcium - Rhino CalciBears ($30)
- Rhino Beanie Vites ($20)
- Coromega Omega-3 Fatty Acid ($17)
- L'il Critters Gummy Vites Kids Multivitamin ($27)
- Yummi Bears Fiber Supplements for Kids ($12)
There are some general vitamins and herbal supplements that can be helpful for anyone. Here is a list of them and what they can do: