Tuesday, June 18, 2013
It looks like the last bastion of hope for disgraced reality star Jon Gosselin is those eight smiling faces. The modern-day David has burned through so much cash that he can no longer afford to take on Goliath (i.e., TLC) in court. The cable network is suing the World's Greatest D-Bag for breach of contract. To retaliate against TLC for trying to remove him from the hit show last year, Gosselin cut off his nose to spite his face. He told TLC they no longer could film the eight Gosselin children because it wasn't in their best interest. Well apparently, it's now in his best interest to have a change of heart. After all, that's surely what is motivating Gosselin to allow TLC to once again film the kids. According to Radaronline.com, Gosselin is trying to use the kiddos as a bargaining chip to drop the lawsuit against Gosselin. If they agree not to forge on in court, he'll let Maddy, Cara and the rest of the gang be featured on TLC. Radar also reports that even if TLC goes along with the idea, Gosselin won't be part of the multiples mix. Says the source, "You can be sure that if the kids come back to TLC it will be only with Kate, not with Jon. And there's no guarantee that will happen either." Of course, Gosselin's attorney promises, "You haven't seen the last of Jon Gosselin." That's probably true. His next stop may be Cops -- the district attorney is currently looking into whether or not the 32-year-old Octodad filed a false police report that his Manhattan bachelor pad was vandalized as a publicity stunt.