Special Easter Recipes
As Easter draws near, we're often left scrambling trying to find the right ham recipe for Easter dinner, or even the right demi-glaze to make for that ham. What about dessert? Surely you're going to need a great dessert recipe, right?
Use these surefire recipes for your next family gathering and enjoy the feast that is sure to come.
Cinnamon Pork Roast
- 3-1/2 to 4 pounds boneless center-cut pork loin roast
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 onion (about 1/2 cup), finely grated
- 4 garlic cloves (about 2 tablespoons), minced
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
Combine cinnamon, salt, pepper, sugar, onion, and garlic. Blend in 1 tablespoon soy sauce. If not spreadable, add another tablespoon of soy sauce. Rub mixture into loin. Refrigerate 3 hours to overnight. Grill pork over medium-low indirect fire 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until the internal temperature is 155 degrees F. Allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into thin slices.